CLAIMS AND LITIGATION
Our colleagues are experienced in commercial and civil disputes, both in a court of law and arbitration courts. We are result-oriented and focus to represent our clients’ best interest.
We have experience in a wide scope of legal disputes, including issues arising from breach of contract, damage claims, product liability, personal injury, or labor law issues (wrongful termination, damage or injury issues). Our office also executes workout procedures for financial institutions.
- Issuing payment notices and drafting settlement offers
- Representation in pre-trial actions (e.g. payment order procedure) and in a court of law
- Concluding settlements in and out of court
- Legal support in enforcement and liquidation procedures
- Representation in civil and labor law courts and arbitral tribunals